Atlanta GA: Georgia C.A.R.E. will host a rally for marijuana legalization to show support for law reform in Georgia.
The event will be at the Plaza Park just west of the Gold Dome across from Atlanta City Hall 12:00 noon to 4:00 pm. Featured musical guest Natti Love Joys from Tennessee and special guests.
The public is invites to attend. The event will feature activist speakers, medical patients and various organizations.
Polls indicate more than 60% of voters support decriminalization in Georgia.
The event will focus on criminal law reform, medical cannabis and industrial hemp production.
• What: Georgia Rally for Marijuana Legalization
• When: Saturday October 18, 2014 – 12:00 Noon to 4:00 pm
• Where: Plaza Park across from Atlanta City Hall / Gold Dome
• Why: To show support for cannabis law reform in Georgia
Bring friends and family – Car Pool – Ride MARTA to GA State Station – Parking Underground Atlanta
Georgia C.A.R.E. is a leader in cannabis policy reform in Georgia and will continue to lobby lawmakers to enact sensible law reform.
Where: Georgia State Capitol Area (Georgia Plaza Park – City Hall)
Why: To rally in support of marijuana law reform in Georgia
Hosted by Georgia C.A.R.E. Project www.gacareproject.com
We need your help in making this event a success. Here’s how…
What we need:
1. PA System / Tech, suitable for bands / performers
2. Speakers / Organizations / Activists – Participation
3. Portable stage / riser
4. Donation for Portable Toilet(s)
5. Bands & Performers (Bring your own PA System)
6. Volunteers for load-in / load-out / Web/Street promotion
7. Donations – Can you donate and sponsor this event?
More on this event coming soon.
The local chapter of the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws – Peachtree NORML – march with pride down Peachtree Street last Saturday in the Atlanta Pride Parade. Georgia Care Project and other organization representatives joined them.
Georgia Care Project would like to thank NORML (Sharon, Dean, Kelley and crew) for their efforts in public outreach. We had a great time.
What about a float for next years parade?
Know an event Georgia CARE should be involved in? Let us know.