Sign Up Below
The Georgia Campaign for Access, Reform, & Education is a nonprofit volunteer organization. If you are passionate about ending cannabis prohibition then we would love to hear from you! Here are some of our biggest volunteer needs:
- Media Distributor (pass out flyers, posters, etc)
- Street Team- People willing to attend Georgia CARE Project events
- Legal Assistance – Volunteer Lawyers
- Host local meetings – Civic Groups / Campus
- Write letters to editors / Opinion Columns
- Printer willing to donate time and/or materials
Whatever your skills are, we would love to hear from you! Please complete the volunteer form and someone will be in touch with you shortly to discuss volunteer opportunities.
If you are interested in making a monetary donation please click here.