Georgia Low THC Oil Registry Information
2016 Marijuana Legislation
- House Bill 722 – Medical Cannabis Expansion Bill
- Senate Bill 254 – No felonies for possession of marijuana
- House Bill 704 – Industrial Hemp
- House Bill 283 – Marijuana arrests and drivers licenses
- Senate Resolution 6 – Ballot initiative for the legalization of marijuana
- Senate Bill 7 – Medical cannabis bill
- Senate Bill 198 – Marijuana Regulations
- Senate Resolution 462 – A resolution urging Congress to amend the Controlled Substances Act of 1970
Federal Marijuana Legislation
- HR 1013 – Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol Act
- Athens C.A.R.E. – An affiliate of Georgia C.A.R.E. Project on the campus of University of Georgia – UGA. Focused on educational forums, decriminalization, networking.
- Peachtree NORML – Dedicated to marijuana law reform. A state affiliate of the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws in Washington D.C.
- Marijuana Policy Project – MPP is a Washington D.C. based advocacy group focused on lobbying, state initiatives and educational projects.
- Law Enforcement Against Prohibition – LEAP is an international, non-profit educational organization comprised of current and former law enforcement officers, judges, prosecutors and federal agents working to end the war on drugs.
- The Cohen Law Firm – Supporters of Georgia C.A.R.E. – providing advice and legal defense in Georgia. With years of criminal defense experience paired with prosecutorial experience means there is no case their attorneys haven’t encountered and no case their firm can’t handle.
- David West and Associates – Georgia’s anti-marijuana laws are tough, but we’re tougher. Call the Atlanta marijuana defense law firm of David West & Associates if you or a loved one has been charged with an alleged marijuana crime. For your free consultation, 678-384-4069.
- Spartacus Legal – Spartacus Legal Foundation is a nonprofit legal defense organization assisting people who have been wronged by overbearing law enforcement agencies, by connecting them with principled legal representation and highlighting their stories to a wider audience.
- Chandler & Chandler Law Group – Walker Chandler has built a career as a strong advocate for his clients, their rights, interests, freedoms, and property. He has practiced law in Georgia for over 35 years having helped accident victims, as well as litigated high profile criminal and civil proceedings. He is a noted author, speaker, volunteer and community activist who has prevailed at the Supreme Court.
- North American Industrial Hemp Council – A non-profit organization dedicated to the reestablish and expand the use of industrial hemp. Providing resources for activists.
- Vote Hemp – Vote Hemp is a national, single-issue, nonprofit organization dedicated to the acceptance of and free market for industrial hemp, low-THC oilseed and fiber varieties of Cannabis, and to changes in current law to allow U.S. farmers to grow the crop.
- Industrial Hemp for Victory! – Re-Educating the world about the many uses of Cannabis Hemp.